COVID-19 UPDATE: NOTICE TO PATIENTS
The spread of COVID-19 has quickly become a serious public health concern for Canadians, consequently we want to update our patients on the status of our dental clinics. The health of our staff, patients and community is and always will be our primary concern, therefore, on advice of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and l’Ordre des dentistes du Québec, we will be closing our clinics. We are available for emergency consults via telephone during this time to provide care for acute pain, infection or post-surgery.
Should you or anyone you know have an emergency please contact us at 819-685-3368. If you have an upcoming appointment, we will be contacting you to reschedule.
As soon it is safe to re-open our clinics and the College directives have changed, we will do so. We want you to be confident that even in regular times, our clinics already follow rigorous sterilization and hygiene protocols. However, with the recent announcement of COVID-19 as a global pandemic, we are taking further precautions to ensure the safety of all our staff and our patients when emergency cases come in.We want to ensure you that maintaining a high level of precaution is the number one priority for our operations and compliance teams.
The additional measures we are taking will not impact your appointment, however we want you to be aware of them:
1. Screening questions for all patients entering our clinics about recent travel or exposure to people that have travelled
2. Sign in sheet for all people entering the clinic. This will allow for easy contact should a case be detected within our community.
3. Additional cleaning of patient treatment chairs after each visit
4. Hand sanitizer available in the waiting area
5. Spacing of chairs within the waiting area
We want to remind you all that a maintenance of good oral health hygiene practices supports your overall health and immune system.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.