Maintaining your teeth, gums and overall oral health requires consistency; regular brushing, flossing and rinsing at home is important and visiting your dental professional for regular check ups and cleanings is also important..but, when was the last time your mouth got x-rayed?
Here are some of the benefits of getting your mouth x-rayed while at the dentist:
• show different areas of decay that may not be easily visible in an oral exam
• reveal bone loss that usually comes along with gum diseases
• identify decay that may be occurring below an existing filling
• assist in the preparation of braces, tooth implants, dentures and other dental procedures
• reveal an infection at the root of a tooth or between gums
• reveal developmental abnormalities, such as tumours. (source: onlymyhealth.com)
At Aylmer Dentistry your Aylmer dental professional we aim to provide the most comfortable and comprehensive experience for all of our patients. We offer a range of different services to meet varying oral hygiene needs. Schedule a consultation today to learn more!