First impressions are very important. You only get the opportunity to make one so it’s always best to make the best impression possible. Take for instance, a job interview. You’ve practiced all of the potential questions and answers ahead of time to make sure you are ready, you have the perfect outfit picked out to wear and you’re feeling ready. You decide to go for breakfast with a friend beforehand to have a good meal and calm your nerves a bit, but you quickly regret the garlic heavy dish you chose and are unable to brush your teeth before the interview.
Mouth odour is something that everyone has dealt with at one time or another. Besides keeping your teeth regularly brushed, and flossing, rinsing, cleaning your tongue and visiting your Aylmer dentist for check ups and cleanings there is another way to help improve the smell of your breath: honey. “In tackling the problem of mouth odour one can reach out to the sweet golden liquid honey that is loaded with antibacterial and antifungal properties that have been in use for centuries. Honey is made up of glucose, fructose, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium chlorine, potassium, magnesium.”
The following is a mouth rinse that you can make and take along with you to freshen your breath before you have to make those important first impressions:
1. Wash the limes and cut into two slices
2. Squeeze the lime with a juice squeezer or with hands.
3. Sieve the lime juice into a container or leave the pulps if you choose to.
4. Pour in the honey and the mixture together. Ensure to get an original honey for the to enjoy the numerous benefits.
5. Wash your mouth twice daily with the mixture(morning and night)