1. Extensive training on new protocols.
2. Brand new detailed Covid-19 Operation Training Manual.
3. Mask Fit Testing.
4. Additional Laundering Services for their scrubs and re-usable PPE.
5. Employee screening questions to ensure all team members are healthy.
6. Physical distancing measures when not treating patients.
7. Work Groups for larger practices. This means that if someone from the team is exposed to Covid-19 and required to quarantine, only their work team will need to be quarantined as opposed to the entire clinic staff.